Elo 5000 Series 1928L 19" Medical LCD Desktop Touch Monitor (P/N E686772)
The fully featured 1928L touchmonitor offers best-in-class optical performance mated to the medical industry's leading touch technology–IntelliTouch surface acoustic wave, DVI, VGA and built-in speakers. The product can be ordered in beige or gray color, touch and non-touch enabled versions.
The 1928L carries worldwide electronic certifications, RoHS compliance and includes an innovative IPX1 enclosure design which sheds water and is safe from liquid drops and spills. As a result the 1928L is an excellent fit for a wide variety of health care applications. The Elo medical touchmonitor is also a cost-effective solution for nurse station, computer-aided therapy, electronic medical record keeping, paperless charting, patient self check-in/registration applications, as well as non-medical applications benefiting from DVI-D input, speakers and best-in-class image performance.
- Worldwide electronic certifications and IPX1 drip-proof enclosure
- Long lasting product cycle–enclosure controlled by Elo specifications
- Touch can be activated with gloved hands
- 5-second power down delay (prevents accidental power shut down)
- Leading edge optical performance
- 178° x 178° viewing angle
- 1300:1 contrast ratio
- 300-nit brightness
- Analog and digital (DVI-D) video inputs
- Built in speakers located in the display head
- "Designed for touch" features such as a stable tilt stand