Common Part Numbers:
Enable next generation healthcare mobility with the MC75A0-HC Enterprise Digital Assistant (EDA)
The rugged MC75A0-HC takes healthcare quality and patient safety to the next level. Designed to endure everyday drops and bumps as well as disinfecting after each patient, the device offers our most advanced scanning technology to capture even damaged and poorly printed 1D and 2D bar codes. Robust wireless application performance and wireless connectivity options allow healthcare givers to access patient records, accurately administer medication, monitor patient vital signs and more — all in just seconds, anywhere inside the facility. Government grade FIPS 140-2 security easily meets stringent HIPAA privacy regulations. Add a proven easy-to-carry and easy-to-use ergonomic design, and you have maximum value in a minimum footprint — all at the right price.
Key features and benefits include:
Rugged Design Built for Life in the Hospital
- Industry-leading drop, tumble and sealing specifications with a disinfectant-ready housing.
- Lightweight yet rugged; built for use in nearly any environment.
- Can be sanitized with common medical disinfectants
- Microsoft's Windows® Mobile® 6.5 increases interoperability with existing enterprise infrastructure, enhances security, provides a more flexible development platform and improves mobile messaging collaboration.
- Powerful microprocessor PXA320 @ 806 MHz delivers desktop-like multimedia performance optimized for longer shift life.
- 256MB RAM/1GB Flash and a user accessible microSD card slot with support up to 32GB provides increased memory space.
Unsurpassed Wireless Performance
- 802.11a/b/g tri-mode radio and VoIP support enables cost-effective voice and data connectivity in the hospital, nursing home, clinic and beyond.
- Bluetooth® v2.1 with EDR provides a wireless connection to more device types, simplifies pairing, improves security and reduces power consumption.
- IrDA ensures wireless connectivity to legacy medical devices.
- Enterprise-class Interactive Sensor Technology (IST) enables leading edge motion-based applications.
- Multiple voice modes: handset, headset and speakerphone.
- Easy to view 3.5 inch color high definition VGA display with the latest in LCD technology support the display of high resolution images.
- Backwards compatibility with MC70 and MC75 accessories; comprehensive accessory suite.
Advanced Security and Manageability
- FIPS 140-2 certification and support for the most advanced encryption and authentication algorithms as well as Virtual Private Networks (VPNs) enables compliance with the most stringent industry security regulations, including sensitive government applications.
- Mobility Platform Architecture 2.0 preserves existing application investments.
- Multimode data capture and a color camera in a single device optimized for the read ranges and high density bar codes typical in healthcare.
- Comprehensive centralized and remote device management of all devices in the world – from a single console.
|Motorola-Symbol MC75A0-HC Healthcare Mobile Computer (P/N MC75A0-H80SWQQA9WR)|
|Motorola-Symbol MC75A0-HC Healthcare Mobile Computer (P/N MC75A0-H10SWQQA9WR)|