Now you can speed customer throughput with the TM-T88V printer. It prints both receipts and graphics at the same high speed of up to 300mm per second—50% faster than the TM-T88IV. And it’s the first printer in the industry to offer 16 levels of grayscale to ensure clear, crisp graphics.
Reliability you can count on
With a MCBF of 70 million lines, 35% higher than the TM-T88IV, and an autocutter life of 2 million cuts, the TM-T88V delivers best-in-class reliability so critical in high volume environments.
Easy to use. Easy to maintain.
The TM-T88V is packed with easy-to-use features including drop-in paper loading, an autocutter, easy-to-read LEDs and an improved cover design to protect the printer from foreign objects.
More features, more flexibility
The TM-T88V also features auto speed adjustment for smoother printing, margin and line reduction functions to reduce paper usage and costs, and more barcode options including 2D. In addition, it comes with dual interfaces (USB and one additional interface) for flexibility in handling interface transitions.
ENERGY STAR qualified
Multiple configurations of the TM-T88V printer meet ENERGY STAR requirements, making it the only ENERGY STAR qualified POS thermal receipt printer that is available today.1 Backed by the leader
The TM-T88V is backed by Epson’s industry-leading service and support
programs and comes with a four-year limited warranty. To learn more about the TM-T88V and its advanced printing performance, go to Epson T88V on POSsavings.com
• Fast and versatile printing up to 300mm/second
• Same fast print speed for both text and graphics
• Industry-first true grayscale printing of graphics
• Best-in-class reliability with a MCBF of 70 million lines
• Dual interfaces standard including built-in USB plus one UIB interface
• Ease-of-use features including drop-in paper loading, autocutter and status LEDs
• OS support for Microsoft® Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000; Mac OS X v10.4, v10.5, v10.6 (Power PC/Intel Processor) and Linux
• Low power consumption, multiple configurations are ENERGY STAR qualified
• Handles 80 or 58mm paper roll sizes
• Features print options to reduce paper usage
• Improved cover design protects against foreign objects
• Industry-leading four-year limited warranty
Call 714-922-1140 to buy or Click here